Советник ЮК EVERLEGAL
Oleksandr focuses his practice on Dispute Resolution (both litigation & arbitration) and Human Rights Protection matters. He is also active in Corporate and Commercial matters as well as involved in Banking and Finance projects.
- The Human Rights House Network (HRHN), Electronic Human Rights Education for Lawyers program, 2015.
- Lviv National University Law School, Master of Laws, 2008.
Recent representative transactions
- Advised Makita Ukraine – a global producer of electrically operated tools – in a labor dispute with former employee.
- Represented interests of a major Ukrainian car dealer in a UAH 375,000,000 multi-jurisdictional dispute in Ukraine and Cyprus with Alfa-Bank (Ukraine).
- Represented a Ukrainian agricultural holding in a UAH 500,000,000 dispute with PUMB, one of the largest Ukrainian banks (Ukraine).
- Advised a major Ukrainian bank in a UAH 137,000,000 dispute with tax authorities.
- Advised Adyax IT Company on certain corporate, labour and tax matters.
- Represented a Swiss investor in a dispute regarding the title to real estate versus the real estate’s former owner.
- Advised a real estate developer regarding land plots’ related matters, including legal due diligence for the lands’ acquisition purposes.
- Represented a foreign investor in a dispute with real estate developer concerning property title to the premises located in Crimea.
- Represented a Ukrainian supplier of farming products in an over UAH 3,000,000 dispute with an agricultural company regarding its payment obligations.
- Represented private individuals in a dispute with the major Ukrainian Bank regarding early debt collection for a total amount of over USD 1,000,000.
- Represented a head of the representative office of a large German pharmaceutical company in a labour dispute regarding an alleged wrongful dismissal.
- Advised a Ukrainian developer regarding drafting of mortgage agreements to be concluded with a large foreign bank.
- Advised a foreign investor in Ukraine on a complex corporate and real estate related dispute .
- Advised a major Ukrainian bank and several individuals regarding application to the European Court of Human Rights.
- Represented a Ukrainian cargo company in a dispute with a lessee of the company’s premises.
- Advised a foreign investor on letting policy and structuring of leases for large office centres, retail malls, logistic parks and the kind, advised on different-type property management transactions.
- Advised a foreign investor on different legislative and regulatory requirements for launching industrial facilities in Ukraine, including on commissioning of such facilities and securing licenses and operational permits.
English, Ukrainian, Russian, Polish